Public Use of Gunthers Lane Resources:
- Respect – People and equipment
- Privacy – Protect the privacy of all people
- Behaviour – Act appropriately at all times
- Language – Offensive language will not be tolerated
- Health and Safety – Be aware of the safety and welfare of all people
- Law – Abide by all Australian laws
- Food and Drink – No food or drink to be consumed in Gunthers Lane
- Direction from staff – Follow directions from Gunthers Lane staff at all times
Respect – People and equipment
Gunthers Lane will not allow its resources to be used in a manner that is harassing, discriminatory, abusive, rude, insulting, threatening, obscene or otherwise inappropriate.
Visitors will respect others and share Gunthers Lane resources.
Visitors will also not damage equipment, treating Gunthers Lane equipment with care at all times.
Gunthers Lane equipment will be used in the manner designed and visitors must leave the equipment in the same condition as found.
Visitors will always treat staff and other visitors respectfully.
Privacy – Protect the privacy of all people
Always protect your own private information including passwords and personal details at all times.
Behaviour – Act appropriately at all times
Visitors will not :
- damage or remove equipment, software, or data from Gunthers Lane.
- violate Gunthers Lane computer system security or attempt to gain unauthorised access.
- reproduce material protected by copyright without permission
- monitor electronic communications
- inappropriately use email services
Language – Offensive language will not be tolerated
Offensive or abusive language will not be tolerated and offenders will be directed to leave the premises immediately.
Health and Safety – Be aware of the safety and welfare of all people
It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure that they always exercise care and caution when moving around the premises, operating equipment and placement of personal belongings.
Children should always be supervised by a responsible adult.
This centre contains screens and content that includes flashing images that can be dangerous to any customers with epilepsy.
If you feel that the centre and/or content will be in any way harmful or dangerous to you, please exit the centre immediately.
If any symptoms of nausea, headache or dizziness begin to occur, we recommend you notify our staff and visit your doctor or nearest hospital as soon as possible.
Note: If you enter Gunthers Lane, it is under your own knowledge and consent to do so, and therefore hold no responsibility to Gunthers Lane.
Law – Abide by all Australian laws
It is a condition of entry that all visitors abide by all Australian Laws.
Food and Drink – No food or drink to be consumed in Gunthers Lane
No food or drink is to be consumed in Gunther’s Lane to protect equipment and furnishings.
Direction from staff – Follow directions from Gunthers Lane staff at all times
All visitors must obey any directive or instructions given by Gunthers Lane staff or management. Access to the Gunthers Lane premises and limited internet service and devices is at the sole discretion of Gunthers Lane staff and management. The decision of Gunther’s Lane staff and management is final.