Open a new account with Reliance Bank to get a $100 Bonus Deposit into your account
- The promotion is called “Gunthers Lane Summer $100 Campaign”. Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of eligibility. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Reliance Bank (a division of Unity Bank Limited) | ABN 11 087 650 315 | AFSL / Australia Credit Licence 240399.
- The Campaign Period commences at 9:00 am AEST on 1 January 2019 and closes at 4:00pm AEST on 31 March 2019.
$100 Bonus Deposit
- This giveaway is open to individuals who (i) are Australian residents aged 18 years or older at time of entry; and (ii) prior to entry are not current or former members of Unity Bank, Reliance Bank, or Bankstown City Unity Bank (“Eligible Entrant”). In addition, Unity Bank, Reliance Bank and Bankstown City Unity Bank employees, directors and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- To be eligible for this one time $100 Bonus Deposit campaign, entrants must (“Eligibility Criteria”):
- Open a new Access Savings Account with Reliance Bank at the Gunthers Lane Branch during the campaign period;
- Make a minimum of $1,000 worth of deposits into your new Access Savings Account within 60 days of opening; and
- Make 5 card transactions (non-ATM) using your Reliance Bank Visa Debit Card within 60 days of account opening.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The $100 Bonus Deposit is not available with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- In the instance of opening a joint account, the offer is limited to only one deposit in respect of that account.
- Eligible participants will receive their $100 Bonus Account Deposit into their account within 4 weeks of satisfying the Eligibility Criteria.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in the value of the $100 Bonus Account Deposit between the commencement of the Promotion Period and the date of the deposit.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or data storage device or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, interruption to electricity supply or transmission of data, or otherwise.
- Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply. Disclosure Documents are available online at https://www.reliancebank.com.au/about-us-disclosure-statements.html. Visit your local branch for more information.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or is interfered with or disrupted in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Bonus Account Deposit (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or (v) any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with redeeming the voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.